Friday, January 6, 2012

Travel Bug

Yep, I've got it... that "gotta get on the next flight... one way ticket to somewhere far away" itch. It started three years ago as soon as I stepped off the plane at Heathrow International Airport... it intensified over the course of a beautiful, fall semester as I traveled through England, Ireland, Spain and Greece... and it spiked up again a few months ago when my family and I took a two week hiatus to Barcelona, Valencia and Sevilla.This is one of those addictions that I hope I never get over... it's also one of those addictions that I hope I can someday afford. Who wouldn't want to see the world?


Lantern Festival, Hawaii

South of France... someday...


Westminster Abby... London town

Montserrat near Barcelona

Sevilla

No comments:

Post a Comment