Tuesday, May 29, 2012

My loving arms are for you...


"Spent all week waiting.
Now my mind's on you.
Hold my loving arms,
my loving arms are for you."




Congratulations to Meg & Jon on the most beautiful wedding in Newport, RI last weekend! There are certain couples that you know are meant to be together forever. Those that love each other unconditionally with a fire so sincere and real. It's been an absolute privilege to be so close to two such amazing people these last six years, and I was more than honored to stand up there with you both when you said your vows. You guys set the standard for true love. You keep us all believing that it does in fact exist in this crazy world. 





"I won't give up on us. Even if the skies get rough.
I'm giving you all my love. I'm still looking up.
Still looking up."
 

No comments:

Post a Comment