Friday, March 2, 2012

Paris on my mind...

We booked our tickets to Paris! After talking about visiting this city for the last five years, I am finally booked! The ticket is non-refundable, so there's no turning back now. Plus, I think my whole heart would break if these plans fell through again.


At the end of last summer, one of our roommates packed up her life and moved across the Atlantic to my old stompin' grounds: London! After the last few months apart, we realized there was only so much Skype a person can take, and we decided we were due for some actual face time. My list of to-do's once we get there is endless. I miss everything about London: the pubs, the accents, the architecture! To say I'm just excited seems like a gross understatement.    

Most of this trip will take place in England, but in the middle of the week the four of us are hopping the chunnel for a romantic getaway to Paris! Well, it will probably be less about romance and much more about eating all the incredible french food that city has to offer... wandering for hours through the Louvre... spending way too much money - because in my mind Euros are fake (until I see my bank statements)... and most likely frustrating an entire population by our complete ignorance of the French language. The good news is, I hear they really like Americans over there. 


Jokes… looks like I'll be hitting up Google Translate again. 

Cheers for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment