Saturday, December 10, 2011

You're gonna wish these days, hadn't gone by so fast...


Yesterday, we had our first “relocation” meeting. With everything that’s been going on lately (holidays… etc), I think it was also the first real thought that I’ve put into this move. Obviously, I know that in seven months I am leaving. As many times as I tell myself that “I’ve got time” and “July is so far away”… I am fully aware that July is in fact not all that far, and that if I’m not smart about this, June will be a month of tears when I realize that I’m not prepared at all. Which - let me forewarn you now - will probably be exactly how this goes down. I procrastinate on things that I’m terrified of… it’s a problem. 

I’ve built a life in Boston. I have this whole wonderful, crazy family up here – and not even just in the sense of my parents and my sister (who I cannot wait to see in ONE WEEK!) – but also this group of friends – all of whom are so tangled in my life that when the time comes that I have to actually board that plane for good, well… I don’t know what I’m going to do. Being an adult is hard. This just got real. 

"You're in the wedding!" - Meaghan

Hiking in Denver - visiting the little one

Last night of college - night on the hill

Before Nunan broke our hearts and moved to London...

No comments:

Post a Comment